Saturday, January 8, 2011

Getting back on track

We have successfully changed residences. Even though we moved only a short distance (still in Seattle), the process has jumbled up everything! My hobby area is not set up yet, as you can tell from this pic:


So, I am plowing my way through the trilogy again, making notes on scenery and buildings and such. I am also going to look into using either balsa or basswood for the majority of the hulls for my naval project, simply because it will be easier to shape than the plastic sheet I tried before.

3 comments:

Bluebear Jeff said...

Congratulations on the successful move, sir.


-- Jeff

tradgardmastare said...

Give you joy of your new home sir!
Looking forward to hearing your ideas re gaming the half Continent this coming year...
best wishes
Alan

El Grego said...

Thank you!